Bed bolts for rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the extended. My thoughts were im adding the rack so needed longer bolts. But of course I haven't installed my rack yet. But have everything except for the 2 spares to go in it.
Extended seems like the way to go if you are adding anything besides the original washer between the bolt head and bead. Did you go with the upgraded wheel straps? Also was curious if you were going with a Pro Eagle Jack mount somewhere. I really like the powder coat but the SDHQ warning about damage in shipment has me concerned and thought about getting it powder coated locally. Did you have any damage upon arrival?

OP
OP
dillard09

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Extended seems like the way to go if you are adding anything besides the original washer between the bolt head and bead. Did you go with the upgraded wheel straps? Also was curious if you were going with a Pro Eagle Jack mount somewhere. I really like the powder coat but the SDHQ warning about damage in shipment has me concerned and thought about getting it powder coated locally. Did you have any damage upon arrival?
I'm eventually going to add the Pro eagle but not right away. The powder coat looks pretty good and im not the first owner. I bought it from from a guy on FRF.
I agree with the bolts that why I got extended. It's and extra 20mm so its really not much