Bed Bolt D-Ring Tie Down Points AT COST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

link712

Reaction score
It seems your inbox is full, but I would be interested in buying 4 of these also.

Thank you.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for a set as well. I haven't used Tapatalk in a while so I'm just now seeing this thread, but I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems your inbox is full, but I would be interested in buying 4 of these also.

Thank you.

Shot you a PM.

Sorry for the delay everyone - I was working offshore for a few weeks and then took my family on vacation.

I’ve ordered some more stock to modify, paint, and ship out. I think I’ve replied to all the PMs and posts, so let me know if you’re in!

To all those that have installed theirs, hope you’re still enjoying them. I use mine pretty regularly and I’m working them into a new bed configuration for my next rally.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like a set, good sir.

whoop72

Reaction score
Any update on timing for shipping the D-Rings for those of us who have ordered and paid for a set?

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on timing for shipping the D-Rings for those of us who have ordered and paid for a set?

They will be shipped today via USPS Priority to everyone who's paid for a set in this last round.

I got the stock in last Friday, but we were gone - took a road trip up to Little Sahara, OK for the weekend. I didn't have a few free hours until last night to knock them out.

Please understand the delay - this isn't a business, just another forum member mass producing these handy d-rings for other members to try to give back to the community. I don't order the stock until I get several orders in and paid for - I don't keep d-rings in stock. I have young kids (under 3) and my wife and I both work, so careers and family come before RaptorForum fun. Hope y'all understand and enjoy the d-rings!

OP
OP
Talbor

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, if you're headed to Raptoberfest next week and want me to help you install them, let me know! I'll have my tools with me and it only takes about 5 mins. The bed bolts take a special Torx P50 that is not a part of the typical Torx set.

whoop72

Reaction score
They will be shipped today via USPS Priority to everyone who's paid for a set in this last round.

I got the stock in last Friday, but we were gone - took a road trip up to Little Sahara, OK for the weekend. I didn't have a few free hours until last night to knock them out.

Please understand the delay - this isn't a business, just another forum member mass producing these handy d-rings for other members to try to give back to the community. I don't order the stock until I get several orders in and paid for - I don't keep d-rings in stock. I have young kids (under 3) and my wife and I both work, so careers and family come before RaptorForum fun. Hope y'all understand and enjoy the d-rings!

No problem at all! We appreciate what you are doing!!!!

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received mine yesterday! That was way sooner than expected. Thank you, sir! a10c9a63863cb604c2c57bb999218e2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.