Beauty and a Beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95e6d8e32e4b5928fb06aca94561acf9.jpg

Took delivery of this beauty this past Friday, I still can't believe it. I always wanted a Raptor ever since I first saw a gen 1 Raptor on the freeway few years ago. I was never really a truck guy but the Raptor swayed me. Decided to wait for the gen 2 once I heard news of it. Drooled over it at the auto show and ordered one as soon as I got the chance. Avalanche grey, 802a fully loaded except the CF trim.

I've been modding my VW for a few years and know how much money can be spent on mods... So I'm thinking small for now: Tint the front windows, enable some stuff via FORScan. LEDs for the license plate, any recommendations on those?

Really liking this forum so far, great people and great info. Love this truck!

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG 1.5" Level, Stubby Antenna, 37's, New Wheels, Aftermarket Bumpers, LED Light Bars.... just the basics :)

First Purchase: Pedal Commander!

Congrats!

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People RAVE about the pedal commander.... I ordered one just based on reviews. SVC on this forum is the cheapest price I have found $285 shipped. Easy mod and it's cheap relatively speaking.

OP
OP
D

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stubby Antenna and LEDs for the licence plate ordered. Going to try and run FORScan later today when I get home.

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95e6d8e32e4b5928fb06aca94561acf9.jpg

Took delivery of this beauty this past Friday, I still can't believe it. I always wanted a Raptor ever since I first saw a gen 1 Raptor on the freeway few years ago. I was never really a truck guy but the Raptor swayed me. Decided to wait for the gen 2 once I heard news of it. Drooled over it at the auto show and ordered one as soon as I got the chance. Avalanche grey, 802a fully loaded except the CF trim.

I've been modding my VW for a few years and know how much money can be spent on mods... So I'm thinking small for now: Tint the front windows, enable some stuff via FORScan. LEDs for the license plate, any recommendations on those?

Really liking this forum so far, great people and great info. Love this truck!

Congrats on the Raptor! Love the color... but I'm biased!

Here's what I ordered for my license plate LED's. Inexpensive and have 4 left over for $8.00 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LUGXXO8/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Here's the antenna I ordered. It's 13", and for the most part reception is good, but I listen to Sirius 95% of the time - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HFJ0LV6/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Enjoy the ride!