Beadlock ring colorization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mohctp

Reaction score
I have the current 2023 beadlock wheels and I'm trying to change the trim ring color. Any suggestions on the best method to do so?

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my 2019 rings powder coated and think it is the best option as it will hold up better than paint.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did some spray paint just to see how id like the look. Liked it at first, but decided i liked the stock color better and got if off easy.
If you like it then you can get them powder coated, cause these beauty rings arent cheap for some reason and i liked the ability to go back if i didnt like it.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to try Plasti-Dip spray. Wipe the trim ring clean then use several coats. They make several colors so pick something close to what you want. If you decide you don't like it use the release agent and peel it off. No problem. If you like it go see your powdercoater. You can always play with your paint program too.

23R2.png

MNLeadfoot

Reaction score
I'd like to see some unique colors as well, something to stand out from the rest.