Beadlock Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the factory BL rims are starting to pit and bubble after only 17K miles. Am I being unrealistic to think they should hold up a little better than that? Has anyone else had the same issue and did Ford do anything to make it right?

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be pissed and bring it back has to be a bad set of wheels or something. This would be covered with how new it is and that low of miles I would think.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Same rims 28000ish and nothing like that. Warranty I would think. Are all the rims doing it?

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue (though not that bad) on all 4 rims, the dealer took pictures of them and sent a inquiry into Ford. I'm still waiting to hear their response. Totally sucks, I've got only 18K on my tuck. Interesting enough my Gen1 had bead locks as well and the bubbling began just after the 3 year mark.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing when I pulled the beadlocks to put the true beadlocks on. Several places have this bubbling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk