Beadlock beauty ring paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir, here a few more pictures of what I'm going with. They honestly look different at different times of the day and in different weather. Some angles they look black, others it looks like the desired grey color that matches the flares. If you want to match them with your stock colored wheels, it's going to be 2 shades lighter, as these wheels and rings pictured above are 2 shades darker than what comes out of factory. Ford uses 11 different variants of the J7 Magnetic. On the stock 2019-2020 bead-locks, the center-caps and fender flares are 2 shades darker than the wheel itself. I have found a powder-coat match that is very very close to matching, the naked eye couldn’t tell. This time around I am either doing the exact same thing or getting the bead-lock bolts painted chrome or silver. I will also attached a picture of the stock colored bead-locks with the stock beauty rings just to compared the shades of color. & someone who kept their rings silver. It looks good but out of place imo. I’m curious to see what they look liked matched to the stock color, so should you go that route I’d love to see em!

View attachment 159002

View attachment 159003

View attachment 159004

I like the rack you have in the back of your truck.. It looks great !! What brand and model is that ??

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. ps, sure looks to me that the pic of the Lightning Blue truck with the true bead lock rings shows him just bolting them on to the stock configuration wheels. They stand away from the rim 3/4”. Incredible..........:confused:

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? The ford performance true beadlock rings replace the OEM beauty rings.

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. ps, sure looks to me that the pic of the Lightning Blue truck with the true bead lock rings shows him just bolting them on to the stock configuration wheels. They stand away from the rim 3/4”. Incredible..........:confused:
It looks like they just bolted them on, but they didn’t actually reseat the bead between the wheel and the beadlock ring. It’s supposed to clamp the tire in…yikes.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Anyone try something like this on theirs? Or just in PB in general?
I did try some silver plasti dip which looked like the above, went back to the magnetic. Dunno if that touch paint will be as easy to take off though