Be my voice of reason please. Can I really afford the Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

timjitsu

Reaction score
Congratulations. This is officially one of the top 5 dumbest threads on the site.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

timjitsu, I wouldn't even bother responding to the "keyboard tough guys". Trolls gonna troll, and nothing breeds vitriol like anonymity. If it were an in-person conversation, I doubt their opinions would be as stark.

Buy the truck. As others have mentioned, if it doesn't work out for one reason or another, you can likely sell it and recoup most of your expense.

That's always the case. Especially with the "B" word lol.

Where I grew up, if you're going to call someone a bitch, you better be prepared to dodge a fist before you finish your sentence.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No, but the medium tends to be about as inconsequential as the opinion posted on it. Good ol' Internet arguing, lol.

My point is simply that most of the guys saying someone is an idiot for asking the interwebs would say the exact same thing in person. To the tune of "What the **** are you asking us for? You know your finances, buy it or don't dude!"

This thread is pointless. He knows his finances, he just wants the internet to tell him it's ok to buy the Raptor.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

That's always the case. Especially with the "B" word lol.

Where I grew up, if you're going to call someone a bitch, you better be prepared to dodge a fist before you finish your sentence.

Hopefully your not too offended by the dumb thread comment. Unfortunately though it's the simple truth.
Exactly what are you searching for here?
Generally speaking , pretty much everyone here knows that if you gotta ask if you can "afford " something the answer is that you most likely can't. Simple. So don't get bent when normal thinking individuals question what is generally considered a "no brainer ". Still a dumb thread btw.

OP
OP
T

timjitsu

Reaction score
Hopefully your not too offended by the dumb thread comment. Unfortunately though it's the simple truth.
Exactly what are you searching for here?
Generally speaking , pretty much everyone here knows that if you gotta ask if you can "afford " something the answer is that you most likely can't. Simple. So don't get bent when normal thinking individuals question what is generally considered a "no brainer ". Still a dumb thread btw.

I don't get offended at anything really. You're entitled to your opinion.

But if you really think it's a dumb thread then why even post in it? You just had to let everyone know that you think it's a dumb thread?

Cool bro, good for you, you think this thread is dumb. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let everyone know that. *slow clap*

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get offended at anything really. You're entitled to your opinion.

But if you really think it's a dumb thread then why even post in it? You just had to let everyone know that you think it's a dumb thread?

Cool bro, good for you, you think this thread is dumb. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let everyone know that. *slow clap*
Yea. I took time out of my day to inform you that this is in fact a dumb thread. I also often take time out of my day to on many occasions respond to threads on this forum engaging in meaningful and technical conversation with other members. This can be proven by my post count to likes received ratio that at this time far surpasses that of yours. Don't question how I spend my free time before you question weather or not your talking out your ass.