Be a tire critic.. Rate your tires! Help me decide!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had uniroyal tiger paws on an S10 when I was 16. They sucked.

I also rad **** cepik spider claw on an atv when I was 12... They sucked.

Moral of this story is dont get either of those ^^ they really suck.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had **** Cepek Fun Country II for a while - I'd say stay away from them. They are horrible when it comes to picking up rocks and spitting them out. Just horrible. I happily replaced them even though they only had a few thousand miles on them.

I had them in the past as weil. They didn't last 20K miles. I concur they're not worth the money.

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only had the original BFGs and now duratracs. Love the duratracs, especially in snow.

OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear a lot of people say they love their duratracs. Only thing is, I live in Florida and will never see snow or ice. So I don't really need them

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still like my hankook dynapro atm's more than the OEM bfg. I do want to try the KO2 though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bfg km2's on ebay right now. 35 12.50 17s for $334 dollars each. free shipping... should i jump on that? i really really cant decide. this is even harder than deciding what color raptor i wanted..

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some rain here in California, and the Duratracs didn't even slip one bit. Excellent wet traction! The tire grip even helped me avoid a collision this morning.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I have run the stock BFG ATs for about 35k and will not buy them again. The amount of tread chunking that I have seen on them is not something I want to go through again. I do think the design of the KO2s looks promising...

On my previous truck I ran Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs and loved them. They were great tires. They wore well and were pretty quiet for an MT.

FYI: Mickey Thompson and **** Cepek are both owned by Cooper and are built on the same carcasses as the Coopers.

For my next set of tires, I am looking at the following:
-Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 (my number one choice, currently)
-Cooper ST Maxx
-BFG AT KO2
-Toyo AT2