BD's OnX6+ Lower Grille LED Kit Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheCappy

Reaction score
I also fit the cut out... used a vibrating saw to cut and a dremel to grind smooth. It was worth it to me because i like the look. BUT i also did the the flush mount as several others have done and it looks great.... flush with outside of grill so you can’t see cuts. Additionally, i used security hardware to dissuade anyone from a quick grab.

d329bccc1d4fbafff1d0331d3a9f153c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you use to get it flush? Longer screws an washers I presume?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can never be too skinny (if healthy) have too much money, or have enough light. :lol:

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you use to get it flush? Longer screws an washers I presume?

Yea.... assuming you bought the lower grill kit for the brackets. You get longer bolts. I think i used a combination of a nut as a spacer with washers... all stainless. I tried to find it for you, but there is a post out here somewhere that highlights with some detail how to do it. But you sound like your on track!!

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found it... sorry, don’t know how to link it.., but it’s in the Gen2 lighting section. Here is the title you can search:

4714be543223b9676c8aeb59eefe5e38.jpg

You da man... just trying to honor your good work. Thanks for backing me up with your link.