BD SAEs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these small enough where they will point true forward? Others I've tried because of the angle in the bumper won't swivel enough to turn to point forward.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you referring to the SPP brackets? With the SPP Brackets you can slide the lights back a little which lets you aim them forward on the inside lights (which generally get partially blocked if you just slide the light all the way to the edge). The middle and outter lights don't get blocked at all when slid all the way to the side. But the inside one will have partial blockage. BUT with the SPP brackets there is a channel so you can slide the lights out a little bit, which brings it away from the inside edge, allowing you more FORWARD facing light... but we recommend going with wide cornering or combos on the inside ones, and keep your "everyday use lights" to the center or outter edge for the best results (and easiest installation)

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/specialty-performance-parts/

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am certainly not using that brand of mount but I have "channeled" mine out a LOT and with 3 full-size lights to much gets cut off by the inside light. I wound up pointing my inside light toward the ditch and the middle and outers forward. Works ok it just looks STUPID! I can't stand it. I like the idea of 3 full lights but haven't found a mounting position I like. My brand of light may be bigger than BD's.