BD SAEs installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the BD pro kit but decided to pick up the SAE squadrons and change out the S2s on the corners. Lot more light and look good on there IMO

Thanks to 4x4truckleds.com for the great deal and fast shipping!

2BBB93B4-B2FA-4740-A769-5FA78DB8449C.jpeg

DDA3A7AA-7942-42D6-8544-65E445362913.png

Last edited:

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do the SAE's compare performance wise. I'm thinking about swapping out a SP for SAE myself.

Also, it looks like your Driving combo lens is mounted upside down, i.e. the w/c is above the spot. Perhaps you prefer it that way.

OP
OP
S

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do the SAE's compare performance wise. I'm thinking about swapping out a SP for SAE myself.

Also, it looks like your Driving combo lens is mounted upside down, i.e. the w/c is above the spot. Perhaps you prefer it that way.

The SAEs are much better than the S2 sports. Double the lumens, better spread of light. I’m impressed with them. Glad I did it. I’d recommend it. Plus I think it looks better having 3 squadrons in there.

I realized they were upside down but thinking I like the way it puts out the light.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of these days when i'm not busy (hah) i plan to swap out my own S2 Pros for Squadron SAE. I wanted to to Squadron SAE, Squadron SAE Amber and then Squadron Pro Driving/Combo on our demo truck

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, Adam is like having Amazon Prime for Baja Design lights at your disposal via FRF, but unlike Amazon, you can actually talk to someone with questions, suggestions, etc.

SAE ordered mid morning Saturday, received today. :cool:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And unlike Amazon if you order Baja Designs PRO lights you're getting PRO lights, not sports... BIG problem on amazon prime right now with Baja... people are buying pros and swapping the bezels from their sports and sending them back. Sooo best to buy from a real dealer then prime.

Pics or it didn't happen smurf :)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
pics will be pretty unentertaining; moving out the squad sports (bought from a reputable and FRF supporting vendor) with squad SAE. Ok, I will be moving the sports to the rear so... I’ll cobble a few pics together.

still. 2 freakin’ days and one was Sunday. That’s up there with the Brownell’s Edge system :)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
People always say we ship fast. Glad you're happy though. 'preciate the continued support/business