BD Mounting Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murf

Reaction score
Does anyone sell the BD Gen 2 brackets for behind the grill mounting? I have searched around and can't find someone that sells just the brackets. I just got the s8 30" light bar and need to get the brackets. I have reached out to BD, but wanted to see if there was another place I can get them (I always prefer community vendors). Any help is appreciated.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No they are not sold by themselves. This is to prevent people from trying to use Baja brackets with other lights. They are only available as part of a kit.

Any reason you didn't just buy the 30" S8 kit? We stock those...

With that said I actually DO have an old set of brackets from a 30" S8 Gen2 Raptor kit sitting on the shelf. A buddy of mine wanted to see if he could make a 30" S8 Gen2 kit fit on his Gen3 Raptor... he couldn't. He ended up keeping the 30" Bar so i have the brackets left over.

Shoot me a PM.

OP
OP
M

murf

Reaction score
That makes total sense. I bought the light from someone on FB, it had everything but the brackets. I called BD today and they are shipping me a set, so I should be good. Thanks for your offer. Also got some stuff from you guys and man I got my stuff fast! Don't understand why the 20" for the bottom grill doesn't come backlit. Either way thanks for the reply.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That makes total sense. I bought the light from someone on FB, it had everything but the brackets. I called BD today and they are shipping me a set, so I should be good. Thanks for your offer. Also got some stuff from you guys and man I got my stuff fast! Don't understand why the 20" for the bottom grill doesn't come backlit. Either way thanks for the reply.

What 20" for the bottom grill? We don't sell/make a 20" for the bottom grill...

OP
OP
M

murf

Reaction score
oh cool, I wonder why when I asked them they said no. I'll be getting with you then lol