BD Fogs, XL 80s with SDHQ mounts, and GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light with BD Ambers and Work/Spot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the "A" pillar lights...but of course it's a personal thing. It looks like you went with the wide lighting lens, you should have went with the Combo lens then you would have 2 long range Spots per light.
I do agree on the lighting behind the grille, I install the 10" bar down low and am planning on cutting out the grille to get all of my light back...
I have the covers for the combo lens too. Haven’t put them on to see which one I like better. They chose that because the fogs are pushing out in front, but gave me the covers for the combo in case I liked it better.

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the covers for the combo lens too. Haven’t put them on to see which one I like better. They chose that because the fogs are pushing out in front, but gave me the covers for the combo in case I liked it better.
I also have a set of Amber covers...XL's still put out a gang of light with them on....

Joey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like how the XL80s fit up by A pillar, hows your light throw from them, thinking about going with a pair of the driving combo lights. Are they car wash safe, or will a car wash damage them, have to take the raptor to the car wash, no vehicle washing in driveway......

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really like how the XL80s fit up by A pillar, hows your light throw from them, thinking about going with a pair of the driving combo lights. Are they car wash safe, or will a car wash damage them, have to take the raptor to the car wash, no vehicle washing in driveway......

Light throw is great. Helps having them a bit higher up too. Definitely car wash safe. Even have held up to plenty of pressure washers getting the mud off.

Lights and mounts in stock! Let us know if we can help with a set.

B830915D-05B4-4BF5-BDC5-CF9B0CE0D5BA.jpeg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The full sized XL80's really shine (no pun) with the Driving combo clear lens, they are too high to use as fog lights (amber lens) and the lower 2 LED's in the combo give some width to your lighting in clear, and the 2 upper long range LED's work much better up there then a lower mounted bar...