BBK Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricks_y

Reaction score
I had it for about 5 months. didnt notice any power gaines i think. gave me error codes once a week, just yesterday it gave me limp mode.
press the gas and it doesnt move. took off the TB and all back to normal.
may be i just had a bad one.

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this bored out stock throttle body?

Bbk claims 73mm this is 76 to 80mm bore

Maybe it solves some of the check engine light issues others experienced if the problem is with the bbk manufacturing

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this bored out stock throttle body?

Bbk claims 73mm this is 76 to 80mm bore

Maybe it solves some of the check engine light issues others experienced if the problem is with the bbk manufacturing
The price is right

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is who makes it. GPE - Gigs Performance Engineering

i went ahead and ordered one to try it out. i looked up the stock throttle body and it is standard across most of Ford's models like 100+ models, I doubt they sized it for the most performance gains across the board, so any increase with a tuned setup or upgrades should help.

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is who makes it. GPE - Gigs Performance Engineering

i went ahead and ordered one to try it out. i looked up the stock throttle body and it is standard across most of Ford's models like 100+ models, I doubt they sized it for the most performance gains across the board, so any increase with a tuned setup or upgrades should help.
Will be curious to hear how it goes. I've struggled buying the BBK unit given the reliability issues that others have faced. This could actually be a decent solution.