Bay Area Newbie Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I'm in Marin Country (please spare me the comments) :p Not much close by for the Raptor but plenty of Starbucks and In and Out curbs to jump. I really like the area north of Reno/Sparks out in BLM space. Off the main highway 447 by Pyrimad Lake there are tons of roads you can bomb down at pretty high speeds. Use caution as always, the desert can change quickly. Washouts are pretty common.

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in San Jose too.

I've been in Hollister a couple times, and did some basic training with Esprit de Four and TheDrivingCompany. But yeah, it is usually crowded, and much more fun with dirt bikes.

Also looking forward to recommendations for off-roading, but I'm a complete noob.

OP
OP
cristheillest

cristheillest

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I'm in Marin Country (please spare me the comments) :p Not much close by for the Raptor but plenty of Starbucks and In and Out curbs to jump. I really like the area north of Reno/Sparks out in BLM space. Off the main highway 447 by Pyrimad Lake there are tons of roads you can bomb down at pretty high speeds. Use caution as always, the desert can change quickly. Washouts are pretty common.
Lol i figured that much, I actually been doing down towards the fresno/yosemite area, there some decent spots down there too

OP
OP
cristheillest

cristheillest

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm in San Jose too.

I've been in Hollister a couple times, and did some basic training with Esprit de Four and TheDrivingCompany. But yeah, it is usually crowded, and much more fun with dirt bikes.

Also looking forward to recommendations for off-roading, but I'm a complete noob.
Let's link up soon!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
North Bay over here! Welcome to the place. Prairie City is a good spot to spend an afternoon getting comfortable with the trucks ability. Nevada is the real playground, I'm thinking of a trip out there in August/September.
i will be in fallon in october with my friends for a weekend of guns, quads, guns, fireworks, guns, alcohol, guns, and tannerite. and more guns

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be in fallon in october with my friends for a weekend of guns, quads, guns, fireworks, guns, alcohol, guns, and tannerite. and more guns
Can't think of a better combo, remind me again before you go. I haven't had any trigger time since leaving the Marines a year ago and moving to commieland. Had to sell all my tools before I left North Carolina too :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20