BattleBorn Off-road MId Travel Kit and Front Carbon Fender Kit NEW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have an unused unopened kit that am willing to let go for a great deal. I also have the full front BB Carbon Fender kit unopened.

I had the lift powder coated a very unique color of hot pink for the color scheme I was going with of pink and blue which contrast each other wonderfully. I’m not sure many others would choose such a color scheme so will give two options for the sale.

1. Ship as is for a cheaper price of $15,000.

2. Have my local powder guy coat them at cost and I pay for removal of the pink. I’m guessing around $300-$500. Will need a down payment for this option obviously.

This is a very good deal I believe. It’s a complete front redesigned Mid Travel Kit from other owners feedback so perfect fitment and operation at full droop.

Kit contains 3” coil overs and 3” bypasses along with uprights, arms, swaybar, upper and lower arms, top hat, etc.... complete front end for the Ultimate Mid Travel setup. My loss is your gain!

I have many references and have even sold on here too.

PM me with any questions and can exchange phone info.

Will add pics of shipping containers. And further pics individually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely switching platforms. Bronco or Larger truck with Diesel.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will also accept partial trade for King or Fox shocks possibly. Just want to throw that out there.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price drop for quick sale!!!

$13,000 plus shipping

Taking major loss here.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last bump! I am going to put in on the truck and go from there if not sold by the time I get the remaining parts powder coated to match the BattleBorn kit.

$13,000 shipped is as low as I can go and will just have to sell the truck with all the parts installed when the time comes as there is no sense in letting it just sit in my garage.

I’ve had people PM me with questions but none have responded when I answer the PMs. I thought it was sold once too....

I have countless references I can provide from here, RolexWatchForums, AVSForums, KnifeForums, and in general. I’ve bought and sold many many extremely high end products over the past 5-10 years that can provide excellent feedback. References from watch forums alone should provide enough confidence that scamming would be the last thing to worry about when doing business with me. Ruining my reputation for a suspension kit scam wouldn’t be worth losing out on business deals in the watch market alone more less all the other forums I buy and sell on frequently. I’m just wanting to make these points clear being that scammers are constantly trying to get over on the next person they can.

As of right now I have the King coils that need to be taken apart for powder and a few other rear suspension parts that also need powder so not really sure how long this price will be good. Once the remaining parts are complete the price will go up to include the SVC bumpstop system. So for anyone on the fence this is the last chance to save over $6,000!