Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m going to try remote start next time it does this. I’m not convinced it’s not the Lincoln way app, of which I’m not a fan.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m going to try remote start next time it does this. I’m not convinced it’s not the Lincoln way app, of which I’m not a fan.
Never had a battery problem either. It’s a false action within the car or maybe the app? But the app just relays.

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had this issue as well, prolly dealer tm. Truck sat for 3 days in -10 degree overnight lows in snow up to the skid plates. Remote start didn’t work on the app or remote. Unlock worked and the cab lit up including the dash but it didn’t want to move the starter. Never had a prior issue and after the first day I had driven it for 45 min.

I left a trickle charger on it all day and wife moved it into the garage midday after it started and left it on and I put the trickle back on o/n and it was fine this am. Hopefully new battery tm. My wife’s car with 200k miles started recently in similar outdoor conditions while we were on vacation for 8 days.

Nothing was drawing power unless it was the small bin in front of the shifter like was mentioned before.

Would be much easier to just buy a new battery but that’s why there is a warranty I guess.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My battery probably died just the opposite way. High heat down here killed it in just over two years. I thought these AGM’s were more durable. I don’t leave my cubby open and the new warr battery has fixed the issue. So that was basically it.