Battery keeps draining Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Trying to get some help ...

I have a 2019 Gen 2 802a

All of a sudden the truck keeps draining the battery. I thought it was just a bad battery bought a new one H7 .

And for the fourth time . If it sits in the drive way for 4 days or more its dead.

Nothing seems to stay on I have even checked at night for any lights . And nothing is on.

Only mods are Baja designed fog lights hooked up the Oem Aux .

Any ideas will help
thanks

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s a place to start:

This stuff is pretty simple, and like many things a bit intimidating until you do it once.

Good luck!

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Narrow it down to a specific fuse or fuses. Then either explore individual components in the affected circuit(s) or take to the dealer along with the problem fuse information.

OP
OP
FP_RPTR

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Narrow it down to a specific fuse or fuses. Then either explore individual components in the affected circuit(s) or take to the dealer along with the problem fuse information.

Thank going to YouTube how to find the fuse issues . I took it to my local ford and they said no issues were found $165 dollars later... yet today after not driving it for 3 1/2 days it was dead again .

OP
OP
FP_RPTR

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
Here’s a place to start:

This stuff is pretty simple, and like many things a bit intimidating until you do it once.

Good luck!
Thank the link just loaded up . Will watch it and go from there

OP
OP
FP_RPTR

FP_RPTR

Reaction score
However. My wife just told me the rear driver passenger door lock sometimes doesn't lock or unlock. So I think it might me the actuator motor maybe