BassHead Options? High SPL Possible? Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah why didn’t you tell me I could get 4 10’s under there?!?! You got 2 weeks to make this happen I have 2 audio mobile 10’s and will tell you the sound quality and ability to play all types of music for the price point are probably the best. May not be the bass head you want but if you can get 4 in there like that pic shows think it will sound incredible.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just blew out 2 12 tw1 in my truck, under seat firing down. I'm not upset because I felt they were too weak anyway. It sounded great but sometimes I like to show off lol. I'm debating between upgrading to 2 tw3 12s, 2 13.5 tw5, or the audio mobile stuff because it keeps popping up as something to take serious. They aren't available or known at the shop I go to, I'm in Long Beach California. I'm running a rd1500 amp I had in a camaro with 2 12 type R subs that I loved but obviously they didn't fit in my truck. Does audio mobile offer 12s? I don't want to get rid of the box I already have that's why I'm leaning towards the tw3s, or should I consider it whether it be these or those?
I listen to a few Raptors and F150’s at my stereo shop I go to with 4 audio mobile 10’s on 3k watts and it’s the best option you can do if you want a lot of bass.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe they do make an EVO in a 12”. I had the original type Rs 12s in the past and really liked them. My Audiomoble 10s hit as hard and are a better sounding sub in my opinion. I was blown away how good they are for a shallow sub and for a 10.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just blew out 2 12 tw1 in my truck, under seat firing down. I'm not upset because I felt they were too weak anyway. It sounded great but sometimes I like to show off lol. I'm debating between upgrading to 2 tw3 12s, 2 13.5 tw5, or the audio mobile stuff because it keeps popping up as something to take serious. They aren't available or known at the shop I go to, I'm in Long Beach California. I'm running a rd1500 amp I had in a camaro with 2 12 type R subs that I loved but obviously they didn't fit in my truck. Does audio mobile offer 12s? I don't want to get rid of the box I already have that's why I'm leaning towards the tw3s, or should I consider it whether it be these or those?
audiomobile does offer 12in subwoofers, however i dont know what type of box you currently have. they dont require a lot of airspace, so you can easily have too big of a box for them. also, where you plan on putting this box?