Bass options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
from what i have read you are just a big basshead. what amps?
Yeah...about 50 years and still a kid! I'm running Sundown Audio Salt-6 on two 12" Sundown Audio Zv5's. I'll run the 6k at 1ohm on them and have a Gately underseat with four 8" Gately Relentless subs that I will run at 2ohms if I need to haul people. Running a Mechman370 with Big3, 112ah Headway so plenty of juice. Just got through sound deadening the back wall and back floorboard, doors are done. Waiting on some heatshrink and fitting to finish my amp rack before it goes back in.
sakt.PNGEnlcosure2.PNGsubs (2).PNG

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took out my factory sub box, spiced into the sub wire to connect a LC2i for signal and added a sub amp. Factory amp still running the doors speakers. I have this sub under my seat, sounds great and hits hard.

I like GoDucks recommendation. Looks like the perfect option for an under-the-seat install.

Attachments

• 79C14EDE-5F06-4750-B7E3-69ACAAD67D75.png
    79C14EDE-5F06-4750-B7E3-69ACAAD67D75.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 6

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took out my factory sub box, spiced into the sub wire to connect a LC2i for signal and added a sub amp. Factory amp still running the doors speakers. I have this sub under my seat, sounds great and hits hard.

I like GoDucks recommendation. Looks like the perfect option for an under-the-seat install.

Check out SGS...they deal with our Trucks ALOT.
I know what I just said about GoDucks post, but SGS enclosures are freaking amazing!!! Totally forgot about them. If you’ve got the money that’s the way to go!!!