BASE CAMP VEGAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Those are some awesome photos! I am heading to Vegas in June and typically fly. However, the Stateline to Baker trail is making me think that I need to take the Raptor. Thanks for sharing! I will have a chat with the W and see what she thinks about driving now. It is only 4 to 5 hours, which is close to what it would take from door to door flying, even though the flight is only an hour.

Where can I find the route? I am eventually going to get a Lowrance for Baja, but should I pull the trigger sooner for something like this? Sorry for shifting gears here, but does anyone have a recommendation for a baja GPS. Perhaps, @zombiekiller?

EDIT: Well, it looks like you answered the question while I was typing. I still would like the GPS to see live location, but the map would be a great cross-reference. Thanks!!!
if you happen to have an iPad, I'd purchase a leadnav subscription and also order an xgps160 to use with it.

I'm in the midst of changing my raptor over to use an Ipad/leadnav. I already switched my chase truck over.