Banks Ram-Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marioec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any flow test reports done on this bad boy ? I like how it looks. I have an SVC tune but back last year in december SVC told me the stock box with an k&N drop in was the best choice.

Any opinions on that ?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm reviving an old thread but I just installed it and at first I was not happy with the overall fit. Yes I followed the directions. I ended up tacking on a few little brackets on the bottom side of the inner mounting face. I had popped the hood twice after installing it and noticed the top of the filter box had slid inwards.

I ended up taking that inner piece off with the 2 prongs and tacked on a quarter of an inch onto the regular tab a right angle, slid it up while the rest of the housing was installed then screwed it down. Since then no movement. It sounds great, btw.

vCqRUf8.jpg

Another small little thing I'm fabbing up is a little brack to mount on the nut just the to the oustide of the box to display the supplied stickers. Yeah I'm a nerd.

Last edited:

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if all y'all that got this Banks CAI if you could show/tell if this may have the ability to work with the larger 85mm throttle body without constriction? Is the neck down at the silicone TB boot so an 85 mm TB may fit with a larger silicone boot?

Thanks in advance....