Banks Pedal Monster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDNative77

Reaction score
I've been researching some simple yet effective performance mods and have focused in on the Banks Pedal Commander. I know a Tune would be better, but I don't want to roll the dice and void my 125k warranty. Those who've been using it, how do you like it? Any long term mechanical issues? The one thing that's stopping me from buying it is the long term wear and tear. I worry about the additional stress the instant torque puts on the transmission and other vital parts not built for this modification. But I'm not an expert, so I could be completely naïve. I'm a novice in this Raptor game, so any experience/opinion is appreciated.
Thanks

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sell them and I have been running one on the shop raptor for over a year. I also have the Ford ESP 7yr/125k warranty. It’s pretty tame compared to the Pedal Commander that was on the GEN1. No mechanical issues or glitches to date and doesn’t interfere with some radio frequencies that can happen with the PC. If you would like to support a FRF sponsor, message me and I can get you taken care of.

Freedom Motorsports

OP
OP
SDNative77

SDNative77

Reaction score
We sell them and I have been running one on the shop raptor for over a year. I also have the Ford ESP 7yr/125k warranty. It’s pretty tame compared to the Pedal Commander that was on the GEN1. No mechanical issues or glitches to date and doesn’t interfere with some radio frequencies that can happen with the PC. If you would like to support a FRF sponsor, message me and I can get you taken care of.

Freedom Motorsports
Appreciate the response. Once I decide if I'm going to purchase, I'll hit you up. Hoping some folks pipe up who've been running it a few years and can elaborate on mechanical issues...or lack thereof.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Appreciate the response. Once I decide if I'm going to purchase, I'll hit you up. Hoping some folks pipe up who've been running it a few years and can elaborate on mechanical issues...or lack thereof.
It doesn't change or affect the torque, that stays the same. It modifies the pedal response and removes the lag so you get a faster response when you press the gas pedal.