Bam! Order is In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, I placed my order on 1/22 (was told it would be 12 wks). Built on 3/16-3/17. scheduled to be at dealership on 3/28.
I spent about a year looking for a salesmen/dealership I liked. This guy doesn't **** around. I told him what I was willing to pay and the deal was done in about 30 mins.
I've heard that the trucks built in Feb/early Mar. are being held for "quality checks".

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tomorrow will be 6 weeks...still no VIN.

talked to the dealer yesterday and it's still "Processing"

they told me 6-8 weeks, which I thought was fast (compared to the build times people have been reporting on the forums)

hope to have it before the baja 500 in june, need a new chase truck.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth I was recently in your very shoes as far as waiting for Vin but once you get it things start happening pretty fast from that point. At least in my experience and hopefully for you as well. Now for me it's just a matter if getting the time to drive from TN to NM to pick her up.

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
tomorrow will be 6 weeks...still no VIN.

talked to the dealer yesterday and it's still "Processing"

they told me 6-8 weeks, which I thought was fast (compared to the build times people have been reporting on the forums)

hope to have it before the baja 500 in june, need a new chase truck.

I was told the same 6-8 week story and am coming up on 6 weeks with no news as well. I was guessing I'd be lucky to have it by Memorial Day and am still hoping for that. But I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can see my current timeline in my sig. Good luck w/ the wait. Hope everything goes on schedule. 12 weeks seems to be about right.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm coming up on 11 weeks and no VIN yet! They said there should be news the end of this week, I sure hope so!