Bam! Order is In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super stoked.

Just placed my order for a white screw with luxury, plus, moonroof (why not) and navi. Very interested to see how good the navi is, my old Acura had one of the best (IMO) navi touch screens.

This will be my first pickup in over 3 years and I've missed it.

Mostly going to be used shuttling my dirt bike back and forth to the desert.

Charles

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Congrats. You will be impressed with the SYNC Nav system. It's been called one of-if not the best

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe how fast I've moved on to researching mods.

Here is what I'm thinking so far:

1. Roof rack system with a good light bar for the desert.

2. I also opted to not get the factory bed extender because it seemed weak, so I need to find a good extender/ramp.

3. Dual band radio (2M and 440) with a good built-in antenna.

OP
OP
cthomaschase

cthomaschase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did the referral work out??? (i.e. pricing, and ease of purchase)

dude, she treated me right, so happy, thanks again!

those f-er's at galpin still quoted me "several thousand" over MSRP on an order right up until I spoke with Robins Ford...and my deal there was "several thousand" below MSRP.

I was tellin' my wife that I'm gonna drive by Galpin and give a wave to my "salesman" while blasting some tunes...

So, it hasn't even been a week yet and I'm jonesin'...how did you guys pass the time?

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for a time reference, I placed my order end December, just found out that delivery is March 31st at earliest or 1st week April. So the 12 week mark seems about right.

Same thing happened to my, one dealer would only go $500 below sticker, another was over $4,000 below sticker. Pays to shop around. I think I was the first to order at the lower dealer and they wanted to see one/sell one.

Spend the time like a lot of us....filling your garage with mods/add-ons while you wait.:jester: