Balanced Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
On today's check with Ford Performance after months of "Unscheduled-Clean" on my almost 11 month old October 27, 2022 order the answer was
"Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out."

Now what?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
On today's check with Ford Performance after months of "Unscheduled-Clean" on my almost 11 month old October 27, 2022 order the answer was
"Unscheduled - Balance Out
The order will not be produced because the model year has balanced out."

Now what?
"Balanced out", is that a polite way of saying canceled? lol

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Work with your dealer to roll your order into a 23 order and then when your allocation (their allocation aligned with your order) becomes available, you will be scheduled for production. Just depends on where you are on their "list" and when "your" allocation comes up. i.e. If your are fourth in line at that dealership, three other orders will be scheduled before your order is scheduled.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look on the bright side...you now get to order Avalanche Grey when your dealer roll, convert, reorder or whatever the hell their calling it these days!

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like one of my orders “we will order a 23, not sure on allocations. Oh by the way the price is now $6,840 more for the same spec”

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that is some terrible news. Unfortunately, theres not much you can do at this point except keep playing the waiting game or pay some stupid ADM. Sorry for the bad news!