Balanced Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesseR916

Reaction score
This. The Raptor isn’t just an ordinary allocation. Rather, it’s an allocation within an allocation. Sounds crazy, right? Back in 21, Ford’s build & price website listed the 37 PP as an option you could select…just like selecting pro power or any other option you wanted. A number of us, myself included, thought this was the way! WRONG! We quickly learned the 35 & 37 PP trucks were separate allocations. So why list it as an option that one could simply pick from a laundry list of option to spec out their truck to begin with.

As @Adrenlin said, verify the number of 37 PP allocations your dealer will be getting and go from there. Be specific! Don’t let them snub you for a third time?
the sales rep has no idea how many allocations he's getting or even what an allocation means. Poor guy is in his 70s. I dont know what to do.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
the sales rep has no idea how many allocations he's getting or even what an allocation means. Poor guy is in his 70s. I dont know what to do.

Just a hunch, but I think you need to find a new salesperson/dealer. If you are dealing with any of the Future Ford folks here in the Sacramento area, you might as well hammer a nail into your head.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
So my dealer says that I lose all "price protection" since it was balanced out. Is that what everyone else is finding? Also were there options like adaptive cruise and others that should have been on the original spec sheet but now are not available that makes the price gap larger between what I thought I was getting in October 2022 and what I will get with a 2023 Raptor? Any input is appreciated. Sorry I'm not up on this as much as some others may be.

Mcordell

Reaction score
My order from early January (37 PP) got balanced out and I just placed a new order. Waited 9 months in limbo unfortunately. As mentioned several times orders mean nothing without an allocation.

OP
OP
W
Reaction score
My 13th month old October 2021 order which balanced out in August/September 2022 is still an Unscheduled Clean 2023. I found a 2022 that is the same build in September at another dealer. It was due in “any time now”. Finally two months later it is there. It has the tailgate, the hot steering wheel, and the hot mirrors which my 2023 probably won’t have anyway. I’m going to take it and then not care if the 2023 shows and see what it is and when it comes when/if the time comes.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 13th month old October 2021 order which balanced out in August/September 2022 is still an Unscheduled Clean 2023. I found a 2022 that is the same build in September at another dealer. It was due in “any time now”. Finally two months later it is there. It has the tailgate, the hot steering wheel, and the hot mirrors which my 2023 probably won’t have anyway. I’m going to take it and then not care if the 2023 shows and see what it is and when it comes when/if the time comes.
23 should only be missing the heated steering wheel...but if it hasn't been built yet, it could also be missing the advanced security package.

Crazy times.