Bakflip VP realease date & Price?

Discussion in 'Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]' started by MrGreen33, May 10, 2012.

1. BAKfactoryoutlet

BAKfactoryoutlet Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hi Raptor Men:
    The story on the BakFlip VP is this: It is definitely not going to be ready until the end of June. I just got a production prototype Roll-X on my truck last week. Bak is waiting for some final bits and pieces to get this evolutionary new hard rolling cover out the door the week of the 21st. Material is still in transit for the VP which will priced at $698. for a typical full size truck. The most heavy duty covers will be the F1 and Roll-X. The vinyl covered hard panels of the VP will be very tough as well, but the VP is competing against the top of the line soft covers with its lower price point. Please call me for any further answers on the VP. Thanks for your support!:005:

2. FX4 TO RAPTOR

FX4 TO RAPTOR Full Access Member

like it....hope to have a raptor by then if not it will be on my FX4

3. SaintsFan

SaintsFan Full Access Member

Delete

4. RatedSVT

RatedSVT FRF Addict

So what if the vinyl gets cut/vandelized or it just starts cracking? Do we have to buy a whole new VP or do they repair them?

5. Prybar

Prybar Full Access Member

I'm in! Have one on Pre-order. Morrie was very impressed with the new Roll-X but I decided to go with the VP so that I can still have a seat/ step in the bed when it's folded.