Bakflip f1 durability/warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
these 2 pics are from today. 4 days after washing the truck and vinylex'ing the cover, it's back to totally dull black. It looks and feels as if you'd expect your fingers to be chalky black after wiping your had across it, but it doesn't leave any chalkiness, it just looks/feels as if it would.

Attachments

• 20140826_173959_resized.jpg
    20140826_173959_resized.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 74
  • 20140826_174006_resized.jpg
    20140826_174006_resized.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 89

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Reptar, thanks for the current pics. These will definitely show the Factory the amount of fading you have experienced. Certainly, lack maintenance is not the issue since your truck is immaculate.:rocking: Please send me your real name so I can pull up your order number. I will do my best to get the Factory to replace your cover.

Morrie:pepper:

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Reptar, thanks for the current pics. These will definitely show the Factory the amount of fading you have experienced. Certainly, lack maintenance is not the issue since your truck is immaculate.:rocking: Please send me your real name so I can pull up your order number. I will do my best to get the Factory to replace your cover.

Morrie:pepper:

Thanks Morrie! Sending you a PM now. I really appreciate the help! The bakflip f1 is one of my favorite mods to the truck and so many people have been interested in it over the years, I probably sent half dozen people your way that actually ordered one themselves too.

Keep me posted!