Bakflip and builtright

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been searching for fitment of bakflip m4 with builright side panels, I see on the install videos that they use those upper clamps, can they be installed together?

OP
OP
F

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I just moved the clamps all the way back for fitment

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a similar dilemma for my Gen 1. I currently have the truck cover usa and it has a container on the forward side. I've been trying to search which tonneau covers are compatible with the builtright panels but haven't found a site or thread that's certain. Gen 1s use the clamps to secure the panels unlike the Gen 2s.

OP
OP
F

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 6 clamps in total like those pictured above holding the cover to the rails on a gen2

Fodded_Cockpit

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who may have a similar setup for the Gen 1, after playing around with my truck bed, I was able to get my truck cover USA tonneau to work with the builtright panels (front and rear). Now I can securely leave my things in there without worry.