BakBox for Roll-X coming in April

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BakBox2 ship update

Hey Pax:
Unfortunately, the new brackets did not arrive on schedule, but are now in and at powder coating. I just spoke to the project manager, Charly, and he said the BakBox2 will start shipping out for existing orders by the end of next week. Thanks for your patience.

Morrie:banghead:

jmaimin

Reaction score

425_Raptor

Reaction score
So I installed mine over the weekend and its a nice unit. Here are the challenges I am seeing -

* My Roll-x now has a hump where it rolls over the bakbox and there is a gap in the rubber seal between the bed rail and the roll-x. The bed cover no longer looks nice and smooth.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I installed mine over the weekend and its a nice unit. Here are the challenges I am seeing -

* My Roll-x now has a hump where it rolls over the bakbox and there is a gap in the rubber seal between the bed rail and the roll-x. The bed cover no longer looks nice and smooth.

Just curious: Did you call Morrie and let him know this directly?

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, old pals and new ones I haven't met yet. Been gone for a long time, a few changes in my life, but all is good. My 2010 is still running like a scalded ass ape, the gas mileage still sucks... and I still don't care! LOL Just ordered a Roll-X from Bak Factory outlet, didn't know about the FRF discount, unfortunately. Too bad, as I am a plankowner in the FRF. I got banned from that "Other" forum at the same time Dan and Jay did. LOL Should have checked here first. <G> Good to see the vendor is still participating, those are some class act boys over at BFO. I ordered a Roll-X, a Bakbox 2 and a full bed rug (see, I told you I was going to get one Dan! <G>). The Bed Rug got here this evening, looking for the Roll-X and Bak Box tomorrow. Can't wait! I do have a question, (as usual) though. I have heard that there are some recent changes to the Roll-X that aren't covered in the install instructions... anybody know what changed and why, and if there is a PDF floating around that covers the changes? Anyway glad to be back and looking forward to old friends chatting about our favorite truck! Falcon

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey, old pals and new ones I haven't met yet. Been gone for a long time, a few changes in my life, but all is good. My 2010 is still running like a scalded ass ape, the gas mileage still sucks... and I still don't care! LOL Just ordered a Roll-X from Bak Factory outlet, didn't know about the FRF discount, unfortunately. Too bad, as I am a plankowner in the FRF. I got banned from that "Other" forum at the same time Dan and Jay did. LOL Should have checked here first. <G> Good to see the vendor is still participating, those are some class act boys over at BFO. I ordered a Roll-X, a Bakbox 2 and a full bed rug (see, I told you I was going to get one Dan! <G>). The Bed Rug got here this evening, looking for the Roll-X and Bak Box tomorrow. Can't wait! I do have a question, (as usual) though. I have heard that there are some recent changes to the Roll-X that aren't covered in the install instructions... anybody know what changed and why, and if there is a PDF floating around that covers the changes? Anyway glad to be back and looking forward to old friends chatting about our favorite truck! Falcon

Hey Falcon, holy crap I think I saw a ghost! Welcome back... Here was a quick write up I did on the "new" Roll-x

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/bak-roll-x-install-review-21509/index10.html#post522058