BakBox for Roll-X coming in April

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Happy news for all of you who already have the Roll-X and want to add the utility of the BakBox. I just spoke with my rep at the Bak Factory and the new BakBox for the Roll-X will start selling and shipping by 4/15. All of you who have been asking about the availability can now start planning.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, the pics above are what the new BakBox will look like. The dimesions of 11"x11"x 6' will be almost the same as well. I will post pics as soon as they shoot them. Thanks for your positive comments....:head3:

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much and when will you start taking orders?

I've been holding off on buying the cover until I'm sure the box is coming.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BakBox for Roll-X

Hey Tom: The new BakBox will retail at $289. so we will be offering it under that for the FRF members. We will start taking orders the last week of March as long as they are still on schedule. Thanks for your patience and loyalty!:roflbow:

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for this. This combined with the Roll-X will solve my wants!

Now I just need to find a step that looks nice in front of the rear wheel for easy access into the box.