GEN 2 Bak Revolver X4 input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northerner77

Reaction score
I’m now also looking at this cover. I like the fact I don’t have to drill in any drain tubes also. I sometimes will load my Polaris atv in the bed. Does the roll up take up much more space than the flip up?

But I do live in Michigan with snow so maybe the flip up MX4....ugh.

Last edited:

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone find a bed rack that will work with this? Even if it loses the rolling functionality?
I'm looking for the same thing a rack system that will still allow me to roll open the cover but still give me extra storage on top let me know if you find something. I'm also going to try to customize an existing set up possibly ?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Bobhub

Reaction score
Anyone find a bed rack that will work with this? Even if it loses the rolling functionality?

So far, all I have found is the KB Voodoo rack, but there seems to be some mixed reviews on this forum. I have been looking for something strong enough to hold a rooftop tent and have not found anything else that will work with my BakFlip F1.

Bat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering this cover for my 2018 Raptor. How is it holding up for everyone? Any issues with the vinyl cover separating or fading? I haven't ruled out a cover like the MX4 either. Does one do a better job with water than the other?
Had a x4 revolver on my trd tacoma pro for two years. Worked flawlessly, leaked very little at tail gate, and was great to be able to use the bed when I needed it and not block my rear window with it rolled up or lose bed space with the box the retractables require. Liked enough I just had one installed on my new 2019 raptor i just purchased.

Bat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I'm stuck between the roll up and the tri fold. I'm thinking the tri fold may be more durable, but who knows. So many options. Pros and cons to each I guess
Not at all more durable and roll up can withstand 400 lbs on it. And you dont block rear glass when retracted with a roll up.