BajaMods ACC Relocation bracket. Who has one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8der

Reaction score
Trying to see if anyone can give me some insight on the Bajamod adaptive cruise bracket. Their website is pretty basic so just trying to get some info on how it mounts and the look of it for 19-20 raptors with the smaller ACC Module. They say it’s fits all years now so just wanted to see if anyone has used it with the newer style smaller module. Is there any cutting of the factory grill or shutter system? (Besides a hole to fish the wiring up from the bottom of the grill) appreciate if anyone can share some pics of it and how the install went. Thx!

Last edited:
OP
OP
V8der

V8der

Reaction score
Well actually just got a email response from Bajamod so figured I’d share for those having possible questions down the road on this. Here’s is what the bracket looks like for the smaller module retrofit. Not the sleekest looking bracket thats for sure but it definitely looks like it does the job. 9BBB571D-324D-4983-AC0D-34614EE32C43.jpeg

2 holes drilled in the bottom to hold it and one drilled on the side where the shutter frame is in the center on the grill.

Last edited:

LF LandShark 2818

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased their bracket for my 18 and honestly, it was super easy and im very happy with it. Im glad i didn't waste double on the ADD one. It has held up through everything I've put it through.