Baja suspension setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfman66

Reaction score
I am new to Raptor but not to F150 and I always thought Raptor body roll was just too excessive. But my new code orange Raptor was just too pretty to pass up. I am running my Raptor mode with Baja suspension setting, Baja exhaust setting, k&n filter, and 91 octane. Pretty happy now and it corners and handles rough roads much better now. Also, the 91 octane seemed to help low end noticeably. I think it’s a keeper now.

Attachments

• ECA39E65-08D1-4318-8771-E4D8296E2D64.jpeg
    ECA39E65-08D1-4318-8771-E4D8296E2D64.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 42

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post up some pictures of said code orange prius.

I would urge caution running the truck in Baja mode of the street. Exhaust in Baja is ok. Baja mode raises the threshold to trigger the airbags to not set them off while off roading. You will want your airbags on the street.

Edit: After your edit, is the CO a 35 or 37? Is that your Cobra as well?

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wolfman66

Reaction score
You sure about that, there is no warning on the suspension setting only on the Baja mode setting and I’m not running the mode setting in Baja, it is set to normal. Who mentioned a Prius?

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wolfman66

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post up some pictures of said code orange prius.

I would urge caution running the truck in Baja mode of the street. Exhaust in Baja is ok. Baja mode raises the threshold to trigger the airbags to not set them off while off roading. You will want your airbags on the street.

Edit: After your edit, is the CO a 35 or 37? Is that your Cobra as well?
35 and yes my wife’s Shelby GT500

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to Raptor but not to F150 and I always thought Raptor body roll was just too excessive. But my new code orange Raptor was just too pretty to pass up. I am running my Raptor mode with Baja suspension setting, Baja exhaust setting, k&n filter, and 91 octane. Pretty happy now and it corners and handles rough roads much better now. Also, the 91 octane seemed to help low end noticeably. I think it’s a keeper now.
I don’t think you will get any answers in the R section since it is not released yet. Probably should put in the gen 3 section for the ecoboost owners to answer.