Baja Raptor Front Bumper by LGE*CTS Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
raptor-front18.jpg

raptor-front4.jpg

5ce52eae76795ccf486b87b7f44065e3~pomona-fairplex.jpg

Our Baja Raptor Front Bumper is now in stock and is being made in the USA. The base model starts at $799.99 but like most of our in-house products, it can be customized to your liking. Click here to view them in different variations in our catalog.

View even more Raptors in our online gallery of custom trucks right here.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! And simple! So would you be able to customize it to accommodate a rigid 40" light or does the front hoop not come out far enough?

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! And simple! So would you be able to customize it to accommodate a rigid 40" light or does the front hoop not come out far enough?

The top photos show the bumper with a 30" Rigid Combo. I'll have to ask about a 40" and get back to you. We also have one in progress that will have a winch through the center and a light bar on top with a short top hoop. More on that in the near future. Tons of possibilities with the Baja Raptor Front Bumper.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Holy crap!!! Just what ive been looking for... B E A utiful!!!

Thanks a lot. Feel free to call the number below if you'd like to speak with a representative about hooking up your Raptor with one.

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It looks like a 40" would fit just fine in the middle but we would have to remove the standard "D" rings to make room for it. Otherwise we would be able to mount it to the top bar with a short hoop if you wanted as well.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like a 40" would fit just fine in the middle but we would have to remove the standard "D" rings to make room for it. Otherwise we would be able to mount it to the top bar with a short hoop if you wanted as well.

Yea that's what I was asking if you could fit it on top not the middle. I like the D rings on the front. How much room would you have between the grill and the lightbar if you were to mount it up top? I know the rigid 40" I have goes back about 2.5 inches. Just curious how much room I'd have for wiggle room haha

OP
OP
customtruckshop

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think there would be much wiggle room there. That distance is something we would figure out with a physical mock-up. I'm not sure if we have any 40" Rigids in stock at the moment but if you call Custom Truck Shop at 909-599-2228 they can help you out with this project.