GEN 2 Baja LP6 on stock bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NomadM3

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the LP6s directly on the stock bumper without a light bar? Thinking about drilling through the stock bumper and mounting direct. Thoughts?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can't really do it. The bezel is too large and it won't sit right. I mean you possibly COULD do it by angling the bracket out a bit, but then you're going to lose a lot of adjustments up/down on the light. I don't recommend it. Here is a comparison showing how deep the LP series lights are (this is an LP9 compared to a Squadron but you get the idea)
upload_2021-2-3_23-2-1.png

If you are looking for a "no drill" solution, try the N-Fab Mount. The only cutting you have to do is on the little black covers. You just need to cut them out a bit to make room for the bracket. The bracket bolts on using existing bolt locations. Then you can mount all sorts of things

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/n-fab-light-bar-w-multi-mount-led/

upload_2021-2-3_23-3-40.png

You can also do the SwarfWorks mount as well, which is more rugged but cost a tad bit more: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/swarfworks-elite-light-mount-for-2017-ford-raptor/

image__05896.1611805322.png

Siebuhr

Reaction score
upload_2021-2-4_9-29-57.png

Can confirm that the Swarfworks version is great, a picture of mine is attached and I do have 2x LP6's on there. The stabilizer support prevents all shaking while driving with these bad boys on and the set up only took ~3 hours for me.... and I am NOT a guy that alters stuff often, so this is probably inflated by 30% or more.

Installation was very easy and only had to alter the plastic grill where the bar mounts to the frame (had to cut a straight 6" line in the plastic for the brackets to slide on). The pipe has plenty of space to route all the wiring without it looking like a mess. Overall, very pleased with it.

I didn't want to alter anything mechanical or drill directly into the bumper, so this was a great solution.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What bracket did you use to mount to the stock bumper
I believe those were just mounted by drilling a hole in the bumper and mounting directly to it. If you want to go that route, we have LP6's in stock. We can also get you the Swarfworks mount if you don't want to drill into your bumper.