Baja LP6 Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Im thinking we don't need to give you any discounts anymore looking at your setup :) Like your toys much?

well, I guess the good news ( for my wallet ) is that I've pretty much run out of real estate for lighting.

I guess I'll have to wait until I get going on the new prerunner for the TT to call you :p

(I'm planning to build a new truck to support the CY21 race year. going racing in a new TT built by a guy who has decided to return to racing after a hiatus.) :GetMoney:

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a svc bumper coming with a top hoop with 4 LP light tabs. Once installed I will post a pic and see if the front camera view is compromised by 4 LP6s.

John at Specialty Performance Parts put out a very good if not lengthy video where he put a myriad of light combinations on a front bar. He shows what can be put on his light bar (which looks like a pretty sweet set-up since you have a lot more flexibility on where the lights are placed). He also shows video of what the front camera “sees” in each configuration.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We definitely agree that the Baja LP entire family of lights are awesome! We’ve definitely outfitted a lot of Raptors with a lot of great lights. If you’re wanting a front light bar and some lights, we’d be happy to get you setup.

You might also consider some fog lights. Some Baja SAE lights you could use basically 24/7.

PH 888-466-8991
Web OFFROADALLIANCE

View attachment 142731

What is the set up that the front lights are mounted on?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the light bar be available for purchase? Looks clean and sturdy!

Yes it will be, but no ETA at the moment. COVID disrupted production a bit.

What is the set up that the front lights are mounted on?

That is the prototype Swarfworks front mount. After numerous people had their N-Fab front mount break because of the strain of offroading with larger lights mounted to them (ie, Baja Designs LP6's and Baja Designs LP9's), Swarfworks created this one. There's two or three out there and we've got one of them. They'll be going into production this year, but again production has been pushed back a bit.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it will be, but no ETA at the moment. COVID disrupted production a bit.

That is the prototype Swarfworks front mount. After numerous people had their N-Fab front mount break because of the strain of offroading with larger lights mounted to them (ie, Baja Designs LP6's and Baja Designs LP9's), Swarfworks created this one. There's two or three out there and we've got one of them. They'll be going into production this year, but again production has been pushed back a bit.

Great. Put me on your list if you think of it. Thanks