Baja lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mook5186

Reaction score
Looking to buy the behind the grill squadron pro set up and the fog set up just wondering if there’s any kind of promo codes or discount begin offered for there site now or anytime soon before purchase. Thanks

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baja Design has had a tough time filling orders of late, it took them 8 months to send me my XL80s. They are great lights, you just need to be patient with what you buy.

EDIT: Baja Design contacted me about my XL80s, the delay, and it turns out I only waited a little over 4 months for my lights to be delivered to my door.
I must have been thinking in dog years, but anyways, all is well now, and I apologize for the exaggeration. Baja Design has been very graceful about the whole thing.

Last edited:

bobbylights

Reaction score
Looking to buy the behind the grill squadron pro set up and the fog set up just wondering if there’s any kind of promo codes or discount begin offered for there site now or anytime soon before purchase. Thanks
I’m looking at the same thing. If you find anything, let me know. $1500 is steep!

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is everyone’s thoughts on this behind the grill setup? I love behind the grill but have been hesitant with this kit because you have to remove two radiator louvres. If you ever had an overheating condition whether related to the removed louvres, would ford use that as an excuse to not honor warranty?