Baja Designs XL linkable lights front bumper Gen 3 issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is part number and where to get part to relocate camera please ?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope disconnecting the battery will keep this from occurring
i would too--the 360 calibration is an enormous PITA. find a place where you can drive that slow straight is nearly impossible in a populated area

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SwarfWorks has a camera relocation kit too: https://swarfworks.com/ford-raptor-front-camera-reloaction-kit-2021/

What do you all think about the light output? I had 5 XL80s on my Gen 2 at the front and the light output was ridiculous. I know the lumens for the XL sports are a lot less—yes there is more to lights than just lumens. I plan to keep a set of XL80s for the a-pillar. Too bad this kit isn’t offered with the XL80s.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update so after 7 hrs at the dealer they did a reflash of the IPMA we removed the lights drove for about 20 miles came back extracted and reflash the IPMA again drove again for the 20 miles then completed a TSB 22-2109 and 21-2249 recalibrated everything drove again was all clear put lights back on drove for 10 miles all still clear then drove home from dealer 30 miles still all clear as of right now

And again just want to thank everyone for there help and support
At least it was an easy fix. :cool:

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would too--the 360 calibration is an enormous PITA. find a place where you can drive that slow straight is nearly impossible in a populated area
For the calibration, you can use a parking lot. It just pauses the calibration when you turn.

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the first one better looks more sturdy and will hold up better
Agree. The ******* version looks like it is begging to get snapped off. Also, if you lose your front camera, I think it is like an $800 part from Ford—I have no idea why that thing is so expensive.