Baja Designs Triple Fog Pocket Kit (Pro) for 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer lenses because dust and grime can't get behind them. With the snap on covers there is an air pocket between the lens and cover that could trap grime. As for the switch the harness will come with a relay. A relay allows you to wire all the lights to a switch without blowing the fuse. You can definitely wire the lights in pairs on different switches. You'll wire the trigger wire from the harness to whichever switch you want to use. Pretty straight forward once you learn which wire is which. Baja has a good customer service line for technical questions.
Thank you for your help!

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this kit on my truck but with the Sport Squadrons. The fit of the middle light on each side is so tight to the bumper that I can't get a rock guard on it.

I started out with the clear lens on each light the way they came from BD. I bought amber & clear rock guards to play around with. I have my S2's angled out and down slightly. I found that the amber light worked best on them for how I have them set up. So I swapped the lens over to amber on them and no loner run the rock guards.

As others have said, grime and moisture get in behind the rock guards on the fog lights, especially on the S2's. Most likely because the S2's are on the outside edge of the bumper. I'm done fighting that fight, and now just run the S2's without a guard. As mentioned above, I can't fit a guard over the middle light, and I have clear guards on the inner lights, which I'll probably just take off at some point as it'll be one less thing to clean.8B9C1E2F-36B2-4134-BE6D-01EAC7F1E76F.jpeg

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh... and a couple other tips/things to consider.

If you use the factory fog switch (at the headlight dial) for any of these lights, they will turn off when you turn your high beams on. I'm pretty sure that's a DOT thing as every vehicle I've owned has been that way. I set mine up so that AUX1 is the switch for the S2's. They now stay on when high beams are on. This is super easy if you have the factory Ford fog lights. It's plug and play with the adaptor they include. Another member on here gave me that tip when I ordered my kit. I forgot who, or I'd give him the credit.

For the two pair of Squadrons, I used the included Y cable and paired them together on each side, and I the use AUX 3 to turn them on & off. I've got XL-80 a-pillar (ditch) lights on AUX 2 as is has a higher AMP rating. I can't ever think of a time where I've only wanted one pair of the Squadrons on at a time, hence pairing them together and using one AUX switch to turn all four on and off.

Also, you can re-use the factory fog splash guard that goes on the back side of the lights in the wheel well. I ran this kit without them on for 6+ months not knowing that was an option. Now with them on, they really do help keep things clean down there when off road or in rain or snow. And I think it looks better as you can't see daylight behind the fogs.