Baja Designs | Squadron SAE | Shipping Now!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Who wants to see a set of Squadron SAE's on this truck?

Anyone have a Daily Driver like this?

71047149_2848332658563070_8564112651615993856_n.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it me or is this one of the hottest selling Baja lights right now. We can't seem to keep these on the shelves. They come in and don't even make it to our shelves when they are sold :(

I guess that's why it's one of my favorite lights.

RipReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone provide a picture of the beam cut off? The picture of the fence shows it lighting up the trees, so was trying to see if it has a clean (on/off) break in the lighting pattern. If yes, have to look more closely. If no, then the wide cornering is 25-35% brighter and does something similar (albeit, aimed down a bit). :)

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the lenses be changed on these by any chance, i.e. amber lens from squadron pro or driving combo from squadron sport. Only asking because I have an extra set of each in amber lying around and would order clear so I would have both.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Technically they can be. However this will void the warranty on the lights. SAE lights have no user-serviceable components. Also, the optics/leds used only work best with the Wide Cornering lenses supplied already. So your lights will essentially NOT be SAE rated if you removed any of the screws + your warranty becomes void.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically they can be. However this will void the warranty on the lights. SAE lights have no user-serviceable components. Also, the optics/leds used only work best with the Wide Cornering lenses supplied already. So your lights will essentially NOT be SAE rated if you removed any of the screws + your warranty becomes void.

I didn't realize they had no end user serviceable components. So no changing from clear to amber w/c. Bummer.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah... while they still have the same form factor, removing the lens voids the warranty so essentially you are unable to change components out. Baja has to handle the warranty service. We had asked about this when they were launched, as we stock all of the replacement components you'd need for Baja lights at our warehouse.

I wanted to order replacement components and was informed it'd void the warranty. The reason is because of the SAE rating. So in order to satisfy the SAE requirements, Baja has to work on them in-house.

That does not mean YOU can't work on it but you'll give up your warranty is all. So just food for thought is all. So if you want to risk the warranty to change things out it's a trade-off you'll have to decide on.