GEN 2 Baja Designs Squadron Pro setups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
it’s an evolving setup as more and different lights get added. Mine are :
1: S8+XL80’s
2: squadron spots
3: squadron driving combo
4: SAE
5: empty
6: rear firing squadrons

I have relays for the some and I’m seriously considering swapping the spot lenses for driving combo and putting both on up fitter 2.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mariners Fan

The wires from Ford for aux switch 5 and 6 leave a lot to be desired. They're thin, real thin. If you're only planning on having the lights you have now, recommend using the first four switches with a bit thicker wires and with a higher amp rating.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll say the BD Wide Cornering are some of there best multi use lights I think. While not street legal and if aimed to high, you will blind on coming traffic on road. As @smurfslayer said, I have WC ambers and didn’t realize how high they were aimed. I remote started the truck coming out of a store months back and it was literally blinding and painful all that amber light. Aiming them down fixed that and they still do a great job. Mostly run SAE’s, with there now not street legal old lens. I also have a driving combo as well but can’t use that on road unless it’s dead out. FRL’s newer bracket worked awesome for me. Ton’s of adjustment.

OP
OP
Mariners Fan

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the upfitters get powered every time you remote start? I use my remote start quite a bit in the winter and that could be a problem....for others anyway. Mostly at the end of a day of skiing when we're finishing our beers I walk over to the window of the lodge and hit the button.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Heh... Every time I pull into the driveway I hit the neighbor’s house with a full ... I don’t know exactly... 75k lumens or so.... His wife calls it an alien abduction scene from a movie. We’re good friends, it’s just some trolling, not at obscene hours or anything. still, kinda fun.

Now, when I leave the up fitters on and head out to the gym at 0 dark hundred... I do hope he actually put up blinds in the bedroom :oops:

pdaly419

Reaction score
Heh... Every time I pull into the driveway I hit the neighbor’s house with a full ... I don’t know exactly... 75k lumens or so.... His wife calls it an alien abduction scene from a movie. We’re good friends, it’s just some trolling, not at obscene hours or anything. still, kinda fun.

Now, when I leave the up fitters on and head out to the gym at 0 dark hundred... I do hope he actually put up blinds in the bedroom :oops:
This immediately came to mind: