Baja Designs SEMA manufacturer of the Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Zc2ADQh-4GSEUaz6_cgy90uJyhxIU5c8CFIOGtk5Y4vRFUG2xg.png

We are proud to announce that we have been chosen as this year's SEMA manufacturer of the year. This is only the start as we continue to strive for excellence by providing premium products with the newest and best technology. We also want to go ahead and thank every single one of you guys for supporting our products. It is our mission to keep pushing the envelope and to create the best products that you can find. Be on the look out for all of the new products that are to be released in 2023.​

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! I first started using Baja Designs in 2000 when I built up a Honda XR650R race bike and wanted to make it street legal enough to get a tag and title for it. I was very impressed with the high quality of your products and your tech guys were a HUGE help with tips and advice as I was performing the mod's on it. One of your techs made me a custom high output stator for it so the headlight was still very bright even at an idle. I finally sold it to a buddy a few years ago and everything is still working like I just built it! You always were great about standing behind your product also. I am just as impressed today with your current lighting systems. :favorites13:

1667950971747.jpeg

1667951034739.jpeg
1667951122080.jpeg

Last edited: