GEN 2 Baja Designs S8 30" Grill Light bar kit install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
yeah, in addition to the ones for the truck I got a universal kit of these push pin style connectors.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Are the louvers behind the grill kept with this light bar?
yes, they’re kept and functional.

The clearance is tight, so it is possible to obstruct them, but you would have to try to do it. The brackets are designed to keep the light just far enough away from the louvers.

Reaction score
@x-ray you mentioned one option for the amber lights is to run them through the truck‘s light power so the S8 amber is on when the parking/headlights power on. Can you (or anyone) point me, with little-to-no electrical experience where and what to tap in order for that feature?

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@x-ray you mentioned one option for the amber lights is to run them through the truck‘s light power so the S8 amber is on when the parking/headlights power on. Can you (or anyone) point me, with little-to-no electrical experience where and what to tap in order for that feature?

SPV makes a plug kit specially for the backlights that’s very simple to use.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’ll second that. Highly recommend the plug-and-play SPV kit if you want a simple solution. We can help get you setup with the light and the harness here at Apollo Optics. Feel free to send me a PM.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
correct me if I'm wrong but by using the fuse tap aren't the backlights going to be on any time the truck is on, not just when the lights are on?

Most folks want the back light on when the truck is on, as it goes with the "Raptor look"