GEN 2 Baja Designs S2 back up lights install

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by halogrinder, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Speeddeacon

Speeddeacon Member

Forgot to say thanks to Halogrinder for the write-up.

2. Birdstuffer

Birdstuffer Member

Nice write up , I been sitting on my set for a few weeks. The instructions suck at best but your write is superb! Thanks for the help

3. Speeddeacon

Speeddeacon Member

For those who have asked, here is a shot of my backup camera showing the illumination the S2s provide. I didn't think to grab a pic of the stock, but may do that at some point to show the difference. In this pic, you can see about 3-4 feet of my driveway, the two lane black top road and into the trees across the street. If you look closely, you can see the stock backup lights between the red tail lights, about half way across the street. It isn't pitch black, but pretty close. The S2s in wide/cornering project very well thankfully. In fact, I'd say they project out much farther than they spread and they certainly don't wash out the camera. For back up lights, they really fit the bill for me. For dust or chase lights, I have no idea but if not, the pros I'm sure would suffice.

tZZTT7b8Sy2RpxXT6kNLcA.jpg