Baja Designs Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a few more photos for those interested.
8f8381e26b645e8bbb8b73b489dd4d7c.jpg
^ after much thought. I decided to mount the BD S1’s here. I like this location. Looks pretty clean and protected.The S1’s do a really good job. I bet the coverage would be epic if I angled each pod out, which, I might consider. Just won’t look as clean with the pod flush/ even with the tow hitch.
Great reverse light. Of course better in person. An IPhone8 can only do so much in capturing this type of photo. Great lights. I am very happy with these lights and I would not change a thing. They are great and I believe everyone should own a pair!

I'm wondering if it's now impossible to insert a hitch pin for your ball mount??

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's now impossible to insert a hitch pin for your ball mount??
I seldom tow, however, that is a valid question. I will edit this post with some close up photos for you to check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I would revisit my thread. My 20” ONX6+ (wide cornering) is treating me very well. Fantastic light bar. I took this photo today:
52c937524be497bdbbc0323a44e6a3f1.jpg
Residential neighborhood being built. iPhone 8 does a pretty good job. A better sight to behold in person as always. Iphone autofocus did cut away some of the flood/ distance and this light is brighter in person.

S1 amber wide cornering:
9418e5b8b62dace674669837da075859.jpg

These things are bright! I backed up to be closer to the homes compared to the above ONX6+ photo.

Photo is odd. iPhone 8 had a difficult time capturing the amber lighting. Despite many attempts. Looks like a green night vision goggle type photo. Buuuut, other than that, great spread of light for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: