Baja Designs Review

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by raptor36, Feb 6, 2019.

1. raptor36

raptor36 Full Access Member

Hello FRF and googlers. I am super stoked to share this. I am a major follower/ fan of high end LED lighting. My truck has run various lights from Rigid Industries, VisionX, KC Lights, “Amazon specials” and now, finally, Baja Designs.

Disclaimer , I don’t own a Raptor, but, I check this forum daily and have been following, occasionally posting, for three years now.

I am posting this here, instead of ram forum, because Baja Designs is active on this forum and I want to say thank you. Second, I utilized a FRF authorized vendor “Alternative Off Road” and I want to say the customer service was fantastic. Third, I think FRF would benefit from this post more than ram forum.

So, there is the box straight from San Marcos:
    [​IMG]
    Inside, I pulled all this out:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I took my 24” VisionX XPR off... and.... replaced it with a 20” Baja Designs ONX6+!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are some night shots!! First, just factory low beam headlights.
    [​IMG]
    I flipped the switch on the Baja Designs ONX6+ and.......
    [​IMG]
    Day time photo from next day:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I took these with my IPhone. Photos do a pretty good job, however, seeing it in person is much better.

I am extremely satisfied with this light. I would recommend BD hands down. I just want to say Thank you BD and thank you Alternative Off-road. Will be buying more lights in the future. Not trying to muddy the water by posting a Ram 1500 in this group, but, I hope you guys enjoyed the read. I will post an update at the one year mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. 4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We love Baja Designs. Lights look awesome. We're a big Baja Designs dealer as well and we love the folks over at Alternative Offroad. We stock their awesome pillar brackets for the Raptors. So you went with a winner there. Good company, good products.

raptor36 likes this.
  3. my98stang46

my98stang46 Member

I'll add to this this. I've had 2 issues with my BD lights. Both required replacement lights. Called them and inside of a 2 minute phone conversation, I had a replacement light on the way. Their customer service is absolutely incredible.

raptor36 likes this.
  4. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Nice shots! Truck looks great with the new light bar :)

raptor36 likes this.
  5. Loufish

Loufish Full Access Member

As far as I'm concerned, your Baja Designs Ram is welcomed anytime :)

raptor36 likes this.
  6. raptor36

raptor36 Full Access Member

Thank you :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk