Baja Designs reverse lights kits - camera wash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Boone

Reaction score
Fixing to buy a bunch of lights for my 2020. Definitely buying from BD. My current view through the backup camera TOTALLY sucks. I want the brightest I can get, but if they wash out the backup camera it will defeat the purpose. S2's, S2 Pro's, or S1's??? Also, which lense?

Last edited:

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the S1 reverse kit, 2375 lumens. And we're offering our free aux switch wiring harness and free shipping right now!

Link: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

VgpY7yE.jpg

wYD0ASO.jpg

1HMtSnb.jpg

1HMtSnb.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Fixing to buy a bunch of lights for my 2020. Definitely buying from BD. My current view through the backup camera TOTALLY sucks. I want the brightest I can get, but if they wash out the backup camera it will defeat the purpose. S2's, S2 Pro's, or S1's??? Also, which lense?

I'm a very large stocking Baja Designs dealer and have a warehouse of lights for my picking. On my own demo truck I went with the S2 Reverse Kit w/Sports. I didn't see a need to go with Pros, as these are for reverse. I don't need to light up 1/4 mile down the road. The sports are PLENTY bright for reverse purposes. We have some customers who just want THE MOST light (as they also use them as... pardon my french but... a-hole lights) so they opt for the S2 Pros. We offer that as an in-house upgrade option. You might get some camera wash going with the S2 Pros but it's not going to be so bad you can't use your lights.

The same goes for the S1s which have close to the same lumen rating as the S2s. We offer the reverse kits with S1 also.

Both our S1 and S2 reverse kit are offered with an upfitter conneciton kit. That kit is normally $45 but it's FREE during our Black Friday sale.

Unlike other upfitter connector kits ours is designed in-house and is a one-piece harness. So that means from your upfitter connection to the lights themselves, you have one single harness. No connecting multiple harnesses/extensions together. We have a solid 1-piece design. Also built into our harness are diodes that prevent your factory reverse lights in your tails from turning on when you fiip the upfitter. We did this because some folks throw amber covers on their S2 reverse kit when they go on the trails and use them as chase lights. It's a bit annoying to see a guys chase lights but also see his reverse lights lit up... especially when you're waiting in line to run (is he backing up or just has a cheap harness?).

Check out our Black Friday sales here where you can get a free conneciton kit + $50 cash back from Baja (if you get the S2 reverse kit). Some serious savings this weekend and we have PLENTY of stock on both S1 and S2 kits.

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/black-friday-sales/

78304219_10215807126386526_4607519148530991104_n.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
you won’t wash out the backup camera with lights and the supporting vendors here will steer you right.

I’ve got 2 x old squadron sports with wide corner lenses back there, 2400 lumens rated per light and they do an excellent job.

metalwhiz

Reaction score
Ordered the S2 reverse kit yesterday. Too good of a deal to pass up with the free upfitter harness and $50 rebate. Looking forward to getting them on my truck.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them on my truck and they work very well and they don't wash out the rear camera. Huge improved difference over stock