Baja Designs pocket kit installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which kit is this. I like this lol a lot more than the 3 squadron pro look that makes them look crammed. And how are those S1s? Better than stock I’d assume?

OP
OP
K

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brackets are you using?

The brackets are Baja Designs brackets. If you order the kit they come with the lights along with adapters and harnesses.

Which kit is this. I like this lol a lot more than the 3 squadron pro look that makes them look crammed. And how are those S1s? Better than stock I’d assume?

This kit is the Baja Designs kit. I ended up reusing my Squadron Pros from my Gen 2 but everything else is new from Baja Designs. The S1’s are amazing, the output I think is only 50 lumens less than my S2’s were, just as bright as the headlights and angling them outward slightly gives a great light spread. I use them a lot for broadcasting light so I can see deer on the side of the road easier. They blend perfectly with the headlights so you have no hot spots.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The brackets are Baja Designs brackets. If you order the kit they come with the lights along with adapters and harnesses.

This kit is the Baja Designs kit. I ended up reusing my Squadron Pros from my Gen 2 but everything else is new from Baja Designs. The S1’s are amazing, the output I think is only 50 lumens less than my S2’s were, just as bright as the headlights and angling them outward slightly gives a great light spread. I use them a lot for broadcasting light so I can see deer on the side of the road easier. They blend perfectly with the headlights so you have no hot spots.
Awesome. Sounds like they are worth it. I really like the squadron x2, S1 layout